Choosing the Right Marijuana Dispensary
Denver is swimming with dispensaries, that’s no secret. In fact, the highest concentration of recreational marijuana stores in Colorado are housed right in Denver, making it a hotspot for tourists and locals alike. Passing $1.4 billion is cannabis sales in 2019, Colorado has seen unprecedented and impressive growth.
Marijuana dispensaries in Denver are like McDonald’s – they are everywhere and they are difficult to differentiate on a drive by. So, what does that mean for locals and non-locals alike? How can someone visiting Denver or even living in Denver choose between the seemingly endless options for cannabis purchase?
Whether you use cannabis for medicinal or recreational purposes, understanding what is important to you is a critical first step.
With this in mind, we’ve outlined some of the most important things that a cannabis enthusiast should consider when choosing a dispensary. While it isn’t marriage, most people find that when they meet their match they become lifelong customers. Let’s dive in.
- Quality: this may go without saying, but far too many dispensaries mask quantity for quality. Is it important to have a lot of options? Absolutely. More importantly, however, is finding a dispensary that values quality first and foremost.
- Variety: this is another aspect that is often confused with quantity. There are so many different strains, aromas, tastes, colors, and shapes. Think through what matters to you and ask for help…which leads us to our next point.
- Expertise: a knowledgeable staff is invaluable when it comes to choosing a dispensary. When looking for a cannabis connoisseur you want to find a seasoned, friendly person who has a true interest in meeting your particular cannabis needs.
- Product Selection: from flowers to concentrates to edibles and other marijuana-infused products, selection matters.
- Atmosphere: walking into a cannabis dispensary can be intimidating, especially for someone new to the recreational or medicinal marijuana game. A great dispensary will make you feel comfortable, at home even, the second you walk through the door.
- Price: once you go through the above list of features to consider, you will likely have narrowed it down to a handful of dispensaries. The final step in the process is to visit their websites to take a look at their pricing guide. As the cannabis industry in Colorado continues to grow, competitive pricing has made a lot of options affordable without compromising quality.
So, there you have it: quality, variety, expertise, product selection, atmosphere, and price – that’s the recipe for finding a recreational or medicinal cannabis dispensary that meets your specific needs. In doing so, you will begin to build a relationship with your local shop and gain a unique understanding for your likes and dislikes when it comes to all things cannabis.
At Green RiNo, we take pride in our ability to not just meet, but exceed the needs of our customers. We know that we are only as good as our quality cannabis, our variety of options, our marijuana expertise, our massive product selection, our unmatched atmosphere, and our affordable pricing. Plus, with online ordering you can skip the line and get your cannabis with the click of a button.
Check out our constantly growing menu and then come on in!